Saturday, August 8, 2009

SBC Finale

swimming at the Mobley's... Audrey eating a cookie and Julia finally brave enough for the diving board. The third pic is the girls playing with my mom.





Tomorrow's Matt's last day at Summerville. I feel really weird. I'm perfectly good with his ending things there, but it's a very odd feeling to have absolutely NO IDEA what the near future holds. Since things ended so quickly at this church (and to keep stuff from getting VERY ugly) we are in a position where we have a little time in limbo where we don't know what's going on next. It's scary. I'ts almost as if our life has kind of been put on pause for an unknown amount of time. We've never been so available before. Want to visit Jackson? SURE. Want to hang out at the house and do nothing? SURE. Want to go somewhere... anywhere... right this very second. NO PROBLEM!
I'm relieved. I'm scared. I'm excited. I'm nervous. I'm feeling a million different emotions right now and the only release of these emotions I'm getting is typing on this blog that noone currently knows about.

No comments:

Post a Comment