Friday, April 27, 2012

Blessings 411-420

411. Making Julia's "biggest dream" come true last night, we ate out... at Olive Garden. 412. Thanks to a gift card and a coupon, we paid less than $10 for our dinner out. Matt's flying to Kansas for the weekend to talk with the other half of the mission team for his summer trip to Spain. Before he left, the girls had to get some snuggle time in with him. I snapped a picture of blessing 413 - snuggle time
414. Audrey's pink eye in the picture isn't the dreaded "pinkeye". It's allergies and is bothering me 200 times more than it's bothering her. 415. Sweet husband - Matt took Julia to school this morning and ran a few errands before heading to the airport. On his way out of town, he stopped back by the house JUST because he forgot to kiss me goodbye. 416. Extra help preparing my 10 preschooler's scrapbooks this year. I'm heading up to church in a few minutes to take advantage of that extra help! 417. Audrey's excited to spend the afternoon at church. I've bribed her by agreeing to take along a Barbie movie we checked out of the library. 418. Beautiful spring weather this past week! 419. A new bike for the girls. 420. Audrey's goodnight kisses that often turn into a make out session. Man, that girl makes me laugh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment