Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Jesus is the reason for the season, but we've enjoyed all the other stuff too.
Egg hunt #1 was at each girls' school. This is egg hunt #2.






We picked a good number of blackberries yesterday. Momma loves free fruit! Julia, Matt, and I are eating them up. Audrey tried one and said she wasn't eating any more until she's an adult.


Egg hunt #3 was just after dark. Neat in theory, not so great in practice. Big crowd + intentional separation of parent and child + dark = very uncomfortable mom for a couple of minutes. We will not be repeating that event.

What is this child going to be like when she's 16?



Easter goodies! Thanks, Grands, for all the candy!



Cadbury eggs for breakfast makes me either the best mom ever or the worst.



More posing. I let the girls pick out their clothes for this morning. I found it amusing that Julia picked a dress Meme gave us and Audrey picked one from Mammy. No grandmother left behind! Please note that Audrey DOES have nice sandals to wear with her clothes, but she really wanted to wear the 3+ year old Hannah flip flops. I have issues with all the hype regarding Easter attire so AK's flip flops were just fine with me!

They posed with their new bibles.

Saving my favorite picture for last...

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment