Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Home, Sweet, Home

No matter how many times we move, when asked where "Home" is I always think of Tennessee. The girls and I go on a road trip to visit the grandparents every summer and an incredible perk of moving is that this year I was close enough to visit my brother too! In fact, I got to be with my brother, Andy, and his wife, Kelsey, for this special moment:
He or she, what will baby Ford be?
Baby Ford is a boy!
* After swinging through Knoxville to visit Andy and Kelsey, we spent a week in Jackson.
We spent a lot of time outside with Poppa.


We celebrated Pop's birthday with our cousins.

Meme was there too. :)
And we celebrated the 4th of July with Mammy.

We certainly had a super fun week, but we were also glad to get home to see Matt! Maybe he can come with us next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment