Saturday, May 7, 2011

Easter pics

Bad news: Both of the free Wifi's we were using for internet at the house are no longer available. Therefore, until Mrs. Cheapo (that would be me) decides to actually pay for it at home, I'll be forced to "surf the web" much less than usual. Plus, right now I'm busy with preschool end of the year scrapbooks (each child gets a 30-40 pager to take home) so extra time at church is spent on that.

Anyways...

No blessings today b/c I'm in a hurry ;)
Instead, I'll post a few pictures that I took Easter morning of the girls. Matt and I might have headed to church in jeans, but I just couldn't pass up an opportunity to dress these 2 beautiful girls up!






I have no idea why this one won't rotate. I keep getting an error message...

No comments:

Post a Comment