Monday, August 15, 2011

1st Day!

Despite my begging, pleas, and meltdowns, God decided not to stop time.

Today came.

August 15.

Kindergarten.

My baby.






Check out my 3 year old model - wow - pose Audrey!




Now we're only posing for silly face pictures...


And now we're officially finished with the photo shoot.


All 4 of us marched in the elementary school together, and halfway down the hallway I realized I had left the camera in the car. :( I didn't get any pictures of her in her classroom! Oh well. I do have this picture that a church friend who is in the same class facebooked.


There were no tears from either me or Julia as we said "good-bye." I got misty around 10:30 thinking about her at lunch. And get this... I cried while picking her up. Who cries at pick up instead of drop off? Apparently, I do.

Happy 1st day of Kindergarten, love! I'm glad it was a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment