Saturday, August 13, 2011

Friends moving :(

Some of our favorite Robertsdale people moved to GA last month. This family was in our life group and had 3 girls that Julia and Audrey just loved being around. These older girls are marvelous examples for my 2!

Laura is the oldest of the 3 girls in this family. My girls had an extra attachment to her because she often helped out in Children's Church, VBS, etc.


Here I am reading a letter Laura wrote to Julia and Audrey. So sweet!


I don't know what happened to 'sugar and spice and everything nice' but my girls really like to "beat people up"... i.e. wrestle. (See - I need model families like this one to help teach ME how to raise sweet daughters!) "Beating Laura up" was a favored activity between them, so Laura snapped pictures of my girls making their "mean faces".



A family picture with Laura.


Silly faces with Laura and Emily!


Tough face??

By the way, when at home this family referred to Matt as "MattyBo" - hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment