Thursday, October 20, 2011

I heart...

We headed to Gator Beach today. We've been here before, but it's always fun to check out the alligators!
Blessing 291 - free and fun attractions! I heart Gator Beach.

Blessing 292 - Seeing my girls have fun with Pop. I heart Pop!


Blessing 293 - unexpectedly finding a funny picture. I heart funny pictures.


Blessing 294 - Posing little girls. I heart sassy little girl poses.


Blessing 295 - Time with our nephews/cousins. I heart Eli and Brodye.


Brodye jumped in our family picture. :)


Matt's sister, Amy, and her family - sweet, sweet.

Blessing 296 - seeing these cousins enjoy time together. I heart cousin bonding.


Blessing 297 - getting to celebrate Meme's birthday in person. I heart Meme.


Blessing 298 - Pumpkin cheesecake. I heart cheesecake.


Blessing 299 - sleeping children. I heart sleeping children.

Blessing 300 - laughs with Amy and Jacob. I heart Amy and Jacob.

Thanks for bearing with me on this "I heart..." post. Rereading this thing kind of annoyed me, but it didn't annoy me enough to retype it. It's probably not a good thing when you annoy yourself, is it?

1 comment:

  1. I heart this post. Nice to see and thankful that you are all getting to spend some time together, especially on JK's birthday!

    ReplyDelete