Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Back at the Beach

We've been to the condo before, and we love it every time! Old visits are here, here, and here! This is our first visit, though, during the summer. It's been nice to not have to worry about the weather being too chilly, but the tradeoff is so many people are here! Seeing as how I'm selectively social, people aren't typically my thing. :)

This visit has included much time in the lazy river and under the waterfall.
I love the picture below because Julia looks so happy. In reality, she was yelling at Audrey to "get off!" but she kept the smile on her face because she knew I had out my camera!
While the girls and I hung out in the pool yesterday afternoon, Matt grilled. When we returned, we found out he'd also set the table for an outdoor dinner. Yay!  
The girls played their first round of putt-putt this morning. They enjoyed it, despite the heat!


And then, as usual, we made sure to head to Gator Beach. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment