Tuesday, September 15, 2009

what's new

I'm pretty confident that I'm actually going to give people the link to this blog today, so I thought I'd add a few pics that showcase what's been going on at our house lately...
Here we are enjoying a popsicle right after we'd finger painted. It was (ahem) a little messy.


and Julia and I got to spend a little one-on-one time, part of the day included sharing a blue slushee



both girls are loving the diving board


matt's not washing his left hand after his 2 high-5's with Tim Tebow



Julia has decided that she no longer wants her hair "plain." Now she asks for pigtails.



Audrey is showing more and more interest in being a "Big Girl."


Good Times, Good Times!! Now, if you'll excuse me - I'm going to post this and then get up and dance the "Hoedown Throwdown" with my girls. Thanks for those that are checking out the blog. It's rather nerve racking to let people read this!


4 comments:

  1. sexy body, I want her in the shower take off her top and suck her tittybuds while my hand goes in her bottoms and feels her warm, soft, moist, tight, baldpussy, I pull the bottoms down and lick her lil childcunt, I hope she tastes as good as my grandau she is 4 and herpussy is like heaven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love to feel my cockslip into her tight little slit

      Delete
  2. bikini girl is old enough for me she would be great in bed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i want her on the diving board fuckingher in the ass in front of everyone

      Delete