Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The first Halloween party

The library hosted a Fall Festival tonight, and I was excited that I didn't have to cook dinner. While enjoying my cold hotdog at the festival, I realized that all 4 of the parties we'll be attending this week will be serving hotdogs... boiled hotdogs... joy. Part of me would rather cook.

Anyways. There was a pretty mega crowd for this shindig, but the trunk or treat people were generous with the candy so it all evened out. :)

Check out Tinkerbell and Ariel - nice smiles, ha!


I've got a few more photos that aren't loading for some reason. I'll try again tomorrow or Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Looks like Audrey was SUPER EXCITED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures!! Hope you all have a great time this week, in spite of too many hot dogs in the plans!!

    ReplyDelete