Saturday, January 22, 2011

I'm back...

I haven't felt much like blogging lately. This is only my 3rd post this year! However, I've got a few posts ready to go for the next few days so check back soon!

Guess what I did today. No real guesses?

I ran 4.5 miles.

Yes, you read that right. But just so you can read it again (and so that I can very excitedly type it again)...

I ran 4.5 miles today!

Woohoo! Yay me! Take that 2-9!

2-9?

2...9?

29?

Oh, yeah - did I mention that yesterday was my birthday? I now have less than 1 year to enjoy calling myself a twentysomething. Thank you, Matt, for pointing that out the moment my eyes opened yesterday morning...

Julia requested that I receive flowers. So, Matt picked up these pink tulips for her to give me. Thanks, little one!





Matt also made dinner and dessert for us. Dessert wound up being 'smore brownies and ice cream. Yum!


And you know what? Splurging on that fabulous dessert was just a-ok because...

I ran 4.5 miles today!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday again!! Glad to hear that you had a great day.

    Congrats on the 4.5 miles! I want to get back into exercising once I recover more from the birth...really want to get serious about losing weight this year.

    And don't worry about not blogging much. I mean, I love to read your posts, but I totally understand about not being in the mood to blog much! Maybe we'll both start doing it more soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!!!

    I'm trying not to think about my b-day too much this year. I don't feel 29!

    Way to go on the running. I can't even get motivated to walk in this cold. I'm guessing it's much warmer where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! I CANNOT believe you ran 4.5 miles!! WAY TO GO!

    ReplyDelete