Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sick little one

Audrey wasn't feeling good last night. I hope I didn't make her sick by taking the girls to the park yesterday afternoon. (We mothers tend to blame ourselves, don't we?) She zoned out on the couch from 3:00 - 5:00. Then she fell asleep on the couch and slept right through dinner. Finally, I decided to give her a little medicine. She fought, fought, fought taking that cherry flavored junk but some definitely got in her system. 30 minutes after I forced the medicine down her throat she started perking up. She even felt well enough to play a computer game for a few minutes.



...and because I can't take a picture of 1 daughter without taking a picture of the other...


I'm very thankful that Miss Audrey felt a good bit better those last minutes before bed. It was nice to share a few giggles with her. She even went overboard on her goodnight kisses. I received a kiss on my forehead, my left cheek, my right cheek, my nose, my chin, and my mouth. So sweet. I'm also very thankful that Miss Julia was extra good tonight while Matt and I focused more on Audrey. Granted, Julia was playing games on the computer (her new fave activity) but she was good nonetheless.

Audrey was very warm again when we went to bed around 11:30, but she woke up around 2:30 AM asking for something to eat (she missed dinner, remember?) After snacking on half a banana and some cheese crackers, Audrey turned very giggily for awhile. This morning she was pretty much back to normal, but we still stayed home from church.

No comments:

Post a Comment