Saturday, August 21, 2010

A destroyed flower and puppy dog paws

Julia's very particular about her craft projects from preschool. Audrey on the other hand tends to tear them up as soon as she gets home. Creation was the bible story focus of the week. Here's what happened to Audrey's "God made the flowers" project.


I went to CVS this week to pick up some free stuff (i love couponing)! When I got home I noticed that the cashier had included 2 child safety ID kits in the bag. If you're unfamiliar with these, they are little fingerprint kits to keep on hand just in case the unthinkable happens... Now, I know that it would be pretty easy to get fingerprints of my kids from their toys/furniture around here, but I decided to go ahead and "book 'em". Julia said that I gave her "puppy dog paws".

Check out Audrey's fake smile and puppy dog paws!

No comments:

Post a Comment