Thursday, August 26, 2010

This & That Thursday

* Our apartment has become overrun with construction paper, color/glue/cutting pages, and other items from preschool. The trash fairy will be visiting here when the girls go to bed.

* Audrey is still not talking at preschool. She does talk a little more on Thursday's b/c I'm the teacher with her, but Monday through Wednesday she's quiet. Wait. Let me rephrase that. Monday through Wednesday DURING PRESCHOOL HOURS she's quiet.

* My head is hurting right now, but not enough for me to take anything for it. I don't like taking medication unless I'm really/seriously hurting. I prefer to say No to drugs!

* I'm heading to Walmart tomorrow with just a couple of coupons. There is so much wrong with that sentence. 1 - I hate Walmart. 2 - I hate shopping without coupons. However, I'm not impressed with the Publix deals this week so Walmart is a must. Usually I'd still run by Publix for just a few of the good deals, but the idea of dragging the girls into the store for 3 or 4 items is not an appealing one right now. As far as the lack of coupons, my must haves right now are produce and milk. There aren't too many coupons for those. I do plan on picking up a FREE bottle of Gain dish soap and some free razors - that will put a smile on my face! :)

* Audrey is walking around the living room right now pretending to throw up on people. Aren't you glad you know this?

No comments:

Post a Comment