Saturday, February 19, 2011

Blessings (us with Eli)

It's been 6 days since my last Blessings post! I vowed not to let a week go by... so here I go!

61. early spring days
62. outside picnics
63. goodnight kisses from Audrey that turn into makeout sessions b/c the child is doing everything she can to postpone falling asleep
64. cookie day at the apartment office every Friday
65. having family come down for a visit
66. Matt meeting our nephew, Eli!

Even Matt's willing to look silly in order to get smiles out of a baby!

67. seeing Julia so eager to hold her cousin

What a way to start the day!

68. seeing Audrey so eager to hold her cousin


She will hold him for 30 minutes at a time. Loves it!

69. lazy Saturdays with family
70. a coworker offering to work for me Monday so that I could spend a few extra hours with family - THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment