Thursday, April 14, 2011

152. The start of our spring break!!!!!!!!
153. A foursome family day at home!
154. First by the pool picnic of the year.

155. Julia learning her bible verse for preschool graduation very easily. "Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life. Noone comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

156. Audrey doing her very best to recite Julia's graduation verse. "Jesus said, I am the way, the truth. No one comes except through me. John 14:16" She also makes sure to point to herself at "through me."

157. Audrey's insistance that she can say her class Bible verse all by herself (even though she knows Julia's verse much better than her own.) Audrey's class verse is: "Every good and perfect gift comes from up above." James 1:17

158. No tears when I refused Audrey (but not Julia) a piece of candy for dessert tonight. AKB didn't eat her dinner!
159. A mailbox with a full size product sample (Ocean Spray juice) AND a free product coupon (Bic Lighter)! I heart freebies :)
160. Matt helping me conquer a mountain of clean laundry this evening. Thanks, honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment