Sunday, April 24, 2011

Top 10 TV

Here is a list of my favorite tv shows ever. Some of them I no longer watch, but my allegiance to them was at one time high enough for them to still make the grade.
**I reserve the right to rearrance/add to/delete from this list at any time!**

10/11. Monk/My Boys - I can't decide!
9. White Collar
8. Roseanne
7. The Bozo show (I've been told I loved it - don't really remember)
6. Everybody Loves Raymond
5. Saved By The Bell
4. Friends
3. Full House
2. House M.D.

and my favorite TV show ever (at least until I change my mind)

1. American Idol

I don't even watch Idol anymore, not a single minute of this season! But there's no denying my addiction to this popular reality show from 2003 - 2009. I heart Simon!

What are your top TV shows of all time?

No comments:

Post a Comment