Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Girls' Blessings

I'm glad that God gave us our family (Julia)
I'm glad God give us my momma (Audrey)

I'm thankful because God loves us (Julia)
I'm glad because God gives us my whole family (Audrey)

I'm glad because Jesus got born (Julia)
I'm glad because Jesus got us our rooms (Audrey)

I'm glad that God gave us His Son to die. (Julia)
I'm glad because God gave us our lamp (Audrey)

I'm glad because God came into our hearts (Julia)
I'm glad because God loves us (Audrey)

I'm thankful because God gave us Christmas to celebrate Jesus getting born (Julia)
I'm glad because God gives us our Christmas tree (Audrey)

I think that's enough (Julia)
NO! I'm thankful God give us our food, our kitchen, our TV, our Christmas tree, our lamps, our rooms, and our house. (Audrey)

I have one more, I'm thankful because God loves us and Jesus came into our heart. (Julia)
I'm glad because He gives us our movies. I got another one, I'm glad because He gave us our chairs. I'm glad because God gave us Momma's flowers. I'm glad because He gave us our dolls in the dollhouse... oh, and our pajamas... and my pajamas... and MY PAJAMAS! (apparently mommy didn't acknowledge her fast enough) I got another one, mom. I'm glad because God gave us our parents. And I got another one. I'm glad God gave us our table. I'm glad because God gave us our shirts, and pants, and our shoes. And my mom, my sister, and my daddy. I'm glad God gave us candy... (Audrey)

No comments:

Post a Comment