Thursday, April 15, 2010

This & That Thursday

* We've got a roadtrip coming up this weekend. We'll know Sunday afternoon whether or not we'll be moving in the next few weeks. EEEEEK!!

* I need to hit up Walmart for some swim floaties for Audrey. UGH - it pains me to have to pay retail price.

* The neighbors 2 pit bulls (actually they're mixes) were loose again this morning. That's 4 out of the last 5 days. I'm starting to get annoyed that we can't play outside without watching our backs every other second. One of the dogs usually just ignores us, but the other is more social and constantly wants to play. This morning, the social one came up behind Audrey and started sniffing her. She cried & screamed bloody murder. Once we were inside she said "puppy dog bite Audra shirt!" He didn't bite her (I saw the whole thing); she just has a limited vocabulary right now.

* Everyday at 1:53 pm (yes - 1:53 EXACTLY) Julia walks into the living room and asks me "That can be all my resting?" Once I say "Yes" she asks, "I have a piece of candy?" After we decide on a snack (sometimes candy/sometimes not) she asks, "Mommy, you want to play a game?" You can bank on this conversation every single day of the week. She likes routine!

* I've already gotten Mother's Day presents for our Mom's. I planned ahead this year.

* I need to go pack. I've officially packed for me and the girls already. ***BUT*** Since I always overpack by a major amount, I need to go weed out the non-necessities. I especially should do this with the grocery items I've packed.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I love thursdays because I know for sure I will have a fun post to read when I get home! Thanks for all your this and thats! Always brightens my day.

    ReplyDelete