Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tae-bo

Now, I'm not an exercise guru by any stretch of the imagination. I do, however, like to "move around" every once in awhile just to keep from feeling too "blah." Today, I decided that it was time to put in the Billy Blanks Tae Bo DVD. One of the reasons why I particularly like this DVD is because Julia and Audrey will often exercise with me. It is ADORABLE to watch them stretch, do leg lifts, arm circles, etc. I also recommend doing jumping jacks with the girls.... big smiles!!

Today, I wasn't quite so lucky with their participation. Audrey stretched a tiny bit with me, but then she sat on her Pooh riding car and proceeded to run me down time and time again. Moving around to get out of her way just turned into a game. After Audrey lost interest in that, Julia came in to give me a kiss.... and then another.... and then another.... and then Audrey was back following suit. Air kicks and punches are harder to do when you're dodging a 3 year old and 1 year old, but I always feel very GUILTY refusing their kisses. After the kisses ended, I had a good few minutes on my own before they came back. Did they come back to exercise with me? NO. They came back to play Candyland in the middle of the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment