Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Audrey's late night

Tonight, about an hour after she had originally gone down, Audrey decided she was going to wake up and scream. Now, I've always talked about how wonderful a sleeper Audrey is, and this is still true to a point. Lately, though, she's had a little more trouble than normal... 2 year molars perhaps? Or maybe she's going through some separation anxiety stage? I don't know. It doesn't really matter why. The point is that after I went in there to calm her down, she calmed down but was crazy wide awake. So, we went into the living room and spent an hour or so with some 2-1 AUDREY time!

I'm not sure where she got the scratch. I'm also well aware that she looks like a little boy in these pajamas... a Beautiful little boy.

As an update, she is currently in her bed, and the cries have settled down into whines. In the words of the great AMY K... "bless it."

No comments:

Post a Comment