Saturday, May 15, 2010

Couple of pics

First, I'd like to mention that we're all still pretty tired. I'm not even sure why I'm so exhausted since I haven't really had to do much manual labor in the last few days. I've been going to bed early, and the girls have been falling asleep whenever they get still. Both girls took naps on the couch yesterday. That is extremely rare for them.




This morning, we decided that we needed to leave the apartment complex. Our stop? The library of course! Julia insisted on wearing a little tiara. She thought she was extra gorgeous in it. She stared at herself in the mirror for 15 minutes before we left. The teenage years are promising to be rough at our house.

1 comment:

  1. DAMN that top pic is sexy! ILOVE them snap crotch outfits it is so wasy to undo the snaps and molesther puffypussy, it feels and tastes so damn good at her age i miss sexgames with my 3 girls

    ReplyDelete