Friday, May 14, 2010

snakes and china

Matt had the nerve to say yesterday, "In all our moves(5), we've never broken any dishes or anything." Well, you can guess exactly what I found later that afternoon...


*sigh*

Oh well.

We're getting settled into our new place. There are still a million boxes everywhere, but that's ok. We'll get to them!

Since change can be hard, I was a little worried about the girls going to sleep last night, but it wasn't a problem! I didn't hear a peep out of either of them after they went to bed. I snuck into Julia's room to get a picture of her with a book on her face, but then I saw the fake snake that has become a 5th member of our family so I had to make sure he was in the picture too.


Happy weekend to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain, all of my dishes were broken in the move as well...I'm pretty sure I cursed myself similar to Matt by saying, "I've moved so many times, I'm basically a professional"

    ReplyDelete