Saturday, September 4, 2010

Exciting Saturdays!

Today's an exciting day at the Bowman household!!! Well, not really, but I'm pretending that it is!

1) We have nowhere to go! A few short weeks ago this would have driven me crazy, but now that I actually have somewhere to go (Preschool) during the week I'm actually looking forward to this "do nothing" Saturday.

2) I tried my hand at a new dish this morning. We ate breakfast in Sunday School last week, and ever since I've been wanting to make Breakfast Casserole here. Since I had all the ingredients on hand I prepped it last night and baked it this morning. It was pretty tasty. The girls turned their noses up at it. Neither of them took a single bite.

Here's Audrey waiting for breakfast to be put on the table. She came and sat down 10 minutes before the food was ready.



3) Matt's really excited about Florida's first football game today so we decided to make him something special. Remember all the construction paper I cut up yesterday?? Well, we put more of it to use today. :)






15 is Tim Tebow's old number in case you were wondering.

For the record, I am not a Florida Gator fan. I'm a Tennessee Vols fan. Errrr.... "fan" might not be the correct word. In all actuality I don't really care about football. However, wearing orange and watching TN games on Saturdays makes me feel closer to all the family we have in the Volunteer state. I didn't even own an TN orange t-shirt until we moved away!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your household is football-related to me. Except in our case, I'm the big football fan (Go Vols!) and Jake likes to root for Florida...but I think mostly to irritate me. :o)

    ReplyDelete