Monday, September 6, 2010

Our Happy Labor Day

Thank goodness it's a holiday! Three whole weeks working part-time has tuckered this momma out! ;)

We started our day by eating breakfast together and heading to the pool. Swimming was wonderful today. The weather was sunny and hot, but the water temp was nice and cool! Can you say "perfection"?




After lunch the girls went to rest, and I left to have fun CVSing. Check out my buy!

4 boxes cereal
1 gallon milk
2 packs Trident gum
1 schick razor
1 pack King size m&m's

Grand total: $1.92
My subtotal (pre tax) was only $.08 !!! AGHHHHH!!!! (that was my excited squeal - feel free to gleefully squeal with me)


We capped off our holiday by heading to the park for playtime and a picnic. The girls had lots of fun.




Ok, ok, I'll admit it. We had fun too.


No comments:

Post a Comment