Sunday, January 31, 2010

Julia's dresses

Julia is no longer easy going when it comes to her outfits. Instead of willingly wearing whatever is put in front of her... she actually has (and voices) an opinion. I realize that having her voice her opinion on something as trivial as clothes is perfectly fine. I just wish she would want to wear something other than this to church...


The teddy bear dress is cute enough, but seriously... every Sunday this is the one she wants.

This is the dress that's my favorite. I got it a year ago (end of season sale!) for her to wear around Christmas, but she never wanted to. The only time she wore is it was during a photo shoot gone bad. Matt never saw her in it, but I can assure you she looked gorgeous! Even with the furry cuffs I think she could still pull it off during winter. Green velvet = gorgeous!



Julia also has a black skirt that can be worn with a few different shirts in her closet. A few examples are...




2 dresses that Julia has previously worn alot, but has to be talked into wearing now are...



Here's another Christmas dress that she never wore. Audrey had one that matched - usually matching with her sister is a surefire way to get Julia to wear something.


Since Valentine's Day is only 2 weeks away, I pulled this one out. Matt groaned as soon as he saw it, so there was no hope Julia would wear it!


This is what was finally agreed upon. A little casual for me, but that's ok. The dress is way too short to be worn in public by itself, so we added some black leggings. We also vamped up her look with pretty red "Happy Valentine's Day" ribbons (again, sales from a year ago) and she asked me to put her hair in PIGTAILS!!!! I wish I'd taken a picture of her this morning, but I didn't and the pigtails came out already.


Finally, a picture taken right as we started our bedtime reading last night...


blogging for Aunt Amy...

1 comment:

  1. THANKS!!!! & love that little penguin dress with the smocking!! you should make her wear that one.

    ReplyDelete